Word Netzee n : the 26th letter of the Roman alphabet; "the British call Z zed and the Scots call it ezed but Americans call it zee"; "he doesn't know A from izzard" [syn: Z, zed, ezed, izzard]
- Rhymes: -iː
- The letter Z; the twenty-sixth and last letter of the English alphabet.
- zed (outside the US)
- Italian: zeta
Zee is the American English pronunciation of the last letter in the modern Latin alphabet Z (Normally outside of the US). Zee may also refer to:
- Anthony Zee, American physicist
- Doctor Zee, character from the TV series Galactica 1980
- Zatanna, DC Comics character
- Zee, character in The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions movies
- Zee, character that co-hosts the Noggin cable television network.
- Zee (artist), Abdul Aziz Peregrino-Brimah, a Holy Hip Hop artist (Christian rapper)
- Zee (band), Rick Wright & Dave Harris' band
- Zee TV, India-based satellite television channel.
- Zuider Zee, a shallow inlet of the North Sea in the northwest of the Netherlands
- Zed the letter Z in English (UK) pronunciation.